Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Well hello there

Hi lovelies,

Thanks to my lovely girlfriend I had been walking around with the idea of starting a blog. So here we go I guess. First of all English isn't my native language but for some strange reason I even think in English so it made sense that I would write in English instead of Dutch. So excuse mistakes or grammatical errors. 

I don't know if many people will be reading this and I don't really care considering I do this mainly for me. But if you stumbled on my blog go ahead and read it. I would love to have you here ^^.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them. 

This blog will be mainly things I do in my life, an online diary if you will. This way I can remember all the things I do in life and finally have a decent reason to take pictures of everything considering I never do that and always regret it. Also you'll find many beauty and fashion related things. 

Goodbye

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment