Monday, April 4, 2016

Haul and review - Lush

Hi babes, 
How are you guys doing? 
I mentioned in my last blogpost that I went on another Lush shoppingspree and today I'm here to spill the beans. Lush is easily one of my favorite shops and I love to try new things from there now and again. This hauls contains a few repurchases because they're just that good yet also a few things I've never bought before. 

Purchases 
- Soak and float shampoo bar
- Seanik shampoo bar
- Sexbomb bathbomb
- Big bang bubble bar 
- Superbalm

Review
As for a quick review the soak and float shampoobar is great for the peeps out there with a sensitive scalp. I have a lot of trouble with mine and this shampoo really helps. It smells like a spa and fireplaces at the same time which is great and also gives a decent amount of volume. The seanik shampoobar is also a repurchase that gives lots of volume. Lastly I forgot to photograph my last repurchase the 'superbalm'. This one really didn't stole it's name. It's a treatment for more severe scalp issues. I get lots of flakes, itchiness, redness,... and superbalm does wonders for my scalp so if there's anything I'd recommend it's this product. 
Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment