Monday, April 11, 2016

Where I've been - Borgloon

Hi babes, 
Last weekend I went on a walk with a few of my best friends. We usually don't do this kind of thing; We are more of the lazy, go-out-an-eat- kind of girls. We wanted to do something a little more active for a change and went on a walking route in a small town close to home. We live in the country so there are plenty of walking tours you can take when you're bored with lots of things to see on the way. 

Top of the list in Borgloon (the town in question) is a church. As you can see below it's not any church it's a collision between a church and art. It's made in such a way that it doesn't take away from the scenery and blocks part of it but it's completely integrated by building it in such a way that it's see-through. 

There isn't a lot more that I can tell you about this set of photos. I just love taking them but since I forgot my big-girl-camera, these were taken on my cell phone and severely edited to make them seem more vibrant. There is another blogpost coming with the rest of photos. So prepare. 
















Goodbyeeeeee
- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment