Wednesday, December 24, 2014

What's on my face #20 - Winter Make-up

Hi lovelies,
I went shopping with my mother a couple of days ago and I decided to do my make-up and hair a little differently. I'm currently interning again and it's nice to have a little more time in the morning to actually put some make-up on my face. 
Make-up
Base : 
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation - 100 Ivory
Catrice Camouflage Cream - 020 Light Beige
Hema True Mineral Bronzing Powder - 02
Hema blush - 02 from an old Christmas collection

Eyes : 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On And On Bronze
H&M Smoky Eyeshadows palette - Shade 2 and 4
NYC Liquid Eyeliner - Pearlised Black
L'oreal Volume Million Lashes - So Couture

Lips : 
Essence Lipliner - Honey Berry
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture lipstick - 28 Rose Boheme
Outfit
  Top - H&M
Skirt - H&M
  Cardigan - New Look
      Shoes- Converse
Goodbyeeee cuties 

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment