Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Lunchdate with the best girlfriend

Hi lovelies,
Last sunday me and Anais went out for lunch to celebrate our 'we're-together-this-amount-of-time-this-week-let's-celebrate'. We went to the Infirmerie, which is a lovely place in our town but isn't to extravagant and superexpensive. We had a lovely day. We took our time getting ready, got into town later that morning. We walked around the antique market and went for lunch after that. #actfancy.
We started our lunch of with a rose wine for Anais and coctail Infirmerie for me. I had no idea what was in it but it was delicious and non-alcoholic.
For appetisers we got these sweet patato mouses topped of with bits of smoked duck. Not exactly my cup of tea but you have to try something new once and awhile.
oeh time for starters. Anais went for bruschetta and I had the most delicious chicken salad.
For the main dish I went for a beef stew with a beersauce and fries, Anais got the salmon spinach pasta. We weren't able to finish it all but it was sooooo good.
Dessert was just not an option after this meal.
The rest of the day was filled with familyvisits inclusively our recently moved-out sister(-in-law for me). We had such a lovely time.

Do come back for the follow up posts on my outfit, make-up and nails.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment