Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What's on my face #21 - Lipliner me? Who saw that one coming?

Hi lovelies, 
After seeing countless tutorials on the Kylie Jenner lips I decided to give lipliner a go. I didn't want the nineties brown lipliner and pale lipstick thing happening to me but after trying lipliner... It really is a great thing if you just choose the right colour. I also refused to overdraw my lips so I really don't do the tutorials justice. The lesson on all tutorials is do what feels right for you and suits you instead of just following the current hype.
Make-up
Base : Estee Lauder daywear tinted moisteriser // Catrice camouflage cream // Hema blusher
Eyes : Maybelline colour tattoo in on and on bronze // Kiko colour sphere in 16 // MUA undress me too eyeshadow palette in dreamy and obsessed // NYC liquid eyeliner in pearlised black // Maybelline colossal volume mascara
Lips : Catrice lipliner in That's what rose wood do! // MAC mineralize rich lipstick in wear with flare
So what's the deal yes to lipliner or still a no for you?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment