Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What I bought - Lush valentines edition

Hi lovelies,
Valentines day is almost here and what better way to celebrate than to visit Lush and take a look at their Valentines collection. Baths are a great way to relax and Lush bathstuff is amazing. From bathboms to bubblebars, your bath will never be boring again. Considering it's Valentines day, whether you take your bath alone or not is up to you. 
 Products 
- Love locket bath bomb - 10,75€
- Unicorn horn bubble bar - Sold in the 'in your dreams' giftbox for 13,95€
- Big shampoo sample - free
- Heart throb bubbleroon - 5,95€
- Sakura bath balistic - 4,95€
- I love juicy shampoo sample - free
- Granny takes a dip bath bomb - Sold in the 'in your dreams' giftbox
These are the items I bought from the limited edition Valentines collection. The love locket is pretty big and can be used in 3 times by breaking it in half and use both sides and the tiny heart inside separately. Of course it's up to you in how many pieces you break your bath bomb considering it's pretty pricey. But for this one just throw your piece in your filled bath and enjoy. The red smaller heart is the bubbleroon. It consists of 2 halves held together with gold glitter which makes it easy to use twice. Last but not least, the unicorn horn, this was sold out everywhere but I managed to get my hands on one by picking up the 'in your dreams' gift box which consists of the unicorn horn and granny takes a dip bathbomb.  
Ah the extra purchases I couldn't leave behind even though I swore to only buy valentines stuff. My shopaholic side took over and bought more than I was supposed to. In fact I bought so much I got free samples. I chose the Big shampoo and the I love juicy shampoo, I also got a prince charming sample but I gave that one away to my sister in law. Shop with 3 people, get 3 samples, I never expected to each get a sample. Onto the other products, I got the Granny takes a dip bathbomb in the same giftset. I'm hoping all the circles will make my bath go colourful. The last thing is the Sakura bath ballistic. It has dots everywhere, so cute. It's supposed to make you a bit sleepy so great to use before bed.
Of course I'll be sharing all of this stuff with Anais, little valentines gift from us to us.
I hope you liked this article.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment