Sunday, February 1, 2015

What's on my face #22 - Brown smoky eyes

Hi lovelies,
After the quite pictureheavy Get-Ready-With-Me post I'm staying on the make-up front and planned this What's-On-My-Face post for you. Keep scrolling I hope you like it.

Let's see I didn't wear any face make-up, just eyes and lips. For my eyes I used Matt Garcia from the Meet Matt Nude palette from the Balm on the entire lid. Matt Wood on the outer half of the eyes and in the outer corner I used the black shadow out of the Undress Me Too palette from MUA. I applied the same Matt Wood shade as an eyeliner around the entire eye and topped things off with the Organic Wear mascara from Physians Formula. For the lips I outlined and filled them in with the Catrice lipliner in That's What Rose Wood Do! and went over it with the Hey Nude! lipstick from Catrice.
I also added a picture on my instagram. Do feel free to follow me on @mysprinklesoflove.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment