Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Get Ready With Me - Long Overdue Christmas Edition

Hi lovelies,
Remember a long time ago when I promised a get ready with me Christmas edition? Even though we're close to February now, the day I finally managed to photograph every step of the way has come. By this point it's probably more for my own memory that I make this because by this time it really has got no point anymore. Anyways... prepare, get yourself a cup of coffee and observe.
Let's start with hair. When my hair was almost dry I spritzed some heatprotectant by L'oreal Elnette for curls in my hair. When my hair was dry I curled it with a spiraled curlingiron. When I was done I applied hairspray, brushed the curls out and removed the frizz with mermaidhair texturising spray by Got2Be. Add a glittery hairclip and you're done. 
Prep the skin by removing all of the remaining make-up or sleepiness with some micellair water and hydrate your skin with your favorite moisturiser. I used the Vitamin E aqua boost sorbet moisturiser by The Body Shop. 
 I always start with eye make-up before I do my face make-up just to prevent having to start all over again because of glittery fall out. I started with using the L'oreal Colour Riche pencil in Enigmatic Brown as an all over base. I made the colour more intense by using Dreamy from the MUA undress me too palette in the outer corner and under the lower lashline, Fiery in the inner half and shy in the inner corner. All from the same eyeshadowpalette. I applied winged eyeliner using the pearlised black liquid liner from NYC. Made my lashes look a whole better by applying the Physians Formula Organic Wear mascara. Lastly I used Matt Abdul from the Meet Matt Nude palette from The Balm in my eyebrows.
 For face make-up I used Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in shade Ivory. Catrice Camouflage Cream in light beige went under my eyes and around my nose. I bronzed up the face with my trusty Essence sun club bronzer for blondes. I applied a rose blush with golden glitter on my cheeks using Sleek's rose gold blush. Last but not least I used Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Pleasure me Red. 
My dress is from Zara, thights from Veritas and heels from Pepe Jeans. 
Even though this post is very very late due to interning, exams and other parts of life I hope you still enjoyed it.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

2 comments: