Wednesday, March 11, 2015

F*ck it - The final thought before making a desicion

Hi lovelies,
Last week I wore an outfit I personally really like so I decided to feature it on the blog. I love knee high or over-the-knee socks but I'm usually a bit afraid to wear them because people tend to stare. Sadly enough they only come out the closet on the days I feel most confident and can face the stares. I should really learn to care less about other peoples opinion.
Outfit
                                                                       Dress - H&M
                                                                 Cardigan - New Look
                                               20 deniere stockings - Zeeman
                                                     Over knee socks - Primark
                                                                      Shoes - Converse
                                                                Necklace - H&M
Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment