Monday, March 30, 2015

My Morning Routine - Skincare Edition

Hi lovelies,
Todays morning routines turned out to be green-orange-themed. It was too cute to not take pictures so here it is.
Let's start with the orange side of my skincare. 

- The Body Shop papaya body butter to keep my body soft and moisturised
- Shiseido benefiance creamy cleansing foam to cleanse my face
- Essence colour & go nailpolish in flashy pumpkin to give my toes that summer feeling 
- Bio oil which I put on scars to help them heal
The green side was all part of a skincare kit from Clinique that was in promotion after Christmas. You got a bag with a full size moisturiser and 2 generous samples for a price that was less than a full size moisturiser. I of course could leave it the store without it. It's a great set that really works for dry skin. It's the only thing that I've tried when I get a skin reaction where my skin turns bumpy and dry that actually works. Ofcourse it also works great for every day. My skin hasn't got the memo yet that it's spring now and can stop being dry. So what am I exactly using?

- Clinique 7day scrub cream after I cleansed my face
- Clinique superdefense spf20 age defense eye cream
- Clinique superdefense spf20 daily defense moisturizer for very dry to dry combination skin
I love my cute green-orange-themed skincare, what about you?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

2 comments:

  1. i've never used any of these in particular but i love the body shop and clinique :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      The body shop is my favorite brand for skincare. They really do make great products. What do you really like from them?

      Delete