Monday, March 14, 2016

Introductions must be made - Ganache

Hi babes,
As you mave have noticed I've skipt a week bloggingwise but I'm trying to get back on track.
A couple of days ago I was snapchatting my hamster like a mad woman and then it dawned on me... I had never formally introduced my hamster on My Sprinkles Of Love whilst I did do this with my previous hamster babies. So prepare yourself. Today you're going to meet...
Ganache 


Ganache is a male syrian hamster. He was the only one in the nest that had long hair and I just fell in love with him rightaway. He has three colours of fur; a milkchocolate brown, white and a a colour that switches between dark very dark brown and grey.

I choose the name Ganache because of his 3 different chocolate-looking-colours. As you may or may not know you can make ganache out of the 3 types of chocolate so that's the logic behind the name. I usually give my animals food-related names but every name I was thinking off sounded a bit too girly so I went with Ganache.

I'm really glad I got him after Princess Marshmellow quite unexpectidly passed away. He is tamer than Marshmellow and Cocopuff. He likes to get a lot of attention whilst Marshmellow didn't really like to cuddle or run around a lot. She used to run away when I wanted to get her out of cage but Ganache runs to a corner stretches his paws in the air and lets me pick him up. It's the cutest thing ever.

Things he loves are : every kind of treat, chicory, broccoli, cucumber, parsley, running around on my bathrobe, standing in his treatspot checking for new treats, climbing,...

Things he doesn't like are :  posing for pictures, lack of new treats, open spaces
 I just love him so much so I figured he deserved his own blogpost, don't you think?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment