Monday, February 29, 2016

Review - Zoeva Retrofuture Eyeshadowpalette

Hi babes,
It's been awhile since I did anything beautywise; Let's switch things up I still absolutely love anything beauty especially make-up so let's do a review. Today I'm talking about the Retrofuture eyeshadow palette by Zoeva.

I've been loving this palette for over a year or maybe two now so I feel like I can give a good review by now. It's a palette with very bright colours that aren't really everyday shadows for the most part so it takes awhile to get the know this palette considering I use it so sparingly. I've did blogposts using this palette before here, here and here. I've did swatches below but they aren't as vibrant as they are in reality, these are made with only one swipe of product.

I mostly use the bottom row but my absolute favorite shade is the orange copper shade in the top row. That one can be worn daily as a grungy shade allover the lid and a brown in the crease. Amazing. The light brown next to that is also a very nice everyday shade. The rest of the shadows pack a serious punch. All the shadows are soft and buttery in texture, blend easily and are very vibrant which can be intensified if you use a wet brush. Most shades are shimmery except the white, blue and lavender shade. If you see yourself wear colourful eyeshadow this palette really is a good one. You won't find one equally as good in the Belgian drugstores that features such beautiful colours.

The palette is for sale on the Zoeva website but also on the douglas website for 17.50EUR.
 Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment