Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Harley Quinn make-up look

Hi babes,
A few weeks ago I went to see Suicide Squad with my friends and absolutely loved it. I loved the movie, the special effects, the characters, the story but most of all I loved Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn. I've never been interested in comics but the more superhero movies (or in this case villains) I see the more it sparks my interest to read the comics and know more about the characters. I loved how they'd portrayed the relationship between Harley and the Joker. So intense yet destructive, very intruiging. If I got my way there should be a book about their story instead of so many seperate comics or to go along with the comics because I'm personnaly more comfortable reading books, that's what I know best.
That being said the movie was a rollercoaster of emotions I laughed, I got mad, I cried (many times) which is always a sign of a good movie. Continue reading if you'd like to see my version of a Harley Quinn make-up look and which products I used.
Products : 
Face : NYC mousse foundation // Catrice prime and fine contouring palette // Catrice sunglow bronzer
Red eye : Kiko matte eyeshadowprimer // Essence red blush lipliner as a base // red and pink shades from L'oreal la palette nude // corrupt shadow Makeupgeek // Maybelline gel liner // MAC extended play gigablack mascara // Essence quarter lashes
Blue eye : Kiko matte eyeshadowprimer // discontinued lóreal blue eyeliner as a base // blue eyeshadows- L'oreal la palette glam and Zoeva retro future palette // corrupt shadow from Makeupgeek // Maybelline gel liner // 2BE blue mascara // MAC extended play gigablack mascara // Essence quarter lashes
Lips : Estee Lauder pure colour envy liquid lip potion in strange bloom


I hope you liked it, have you seen the movie?
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment