Tuesday, August 2, 2016

What I'm wearing - Asos bathingsuit

Hi babes, 
How are you? As I'm writing this I'm getting mentally prepared for my summer job which starts tomorrow (for me, today for you). I'm so nervous, I really want to do well as this is a job in the field and institution I'd like to work in in the future. I've already interned there so that's great but also means they have higher expectations, ones that I'd like to meet. Aaaah so nervous but let's hope it will be fine. 

Let's rewind to last month when I was still sunbathing in the South of France. Ah better days, chill days. Today I want to highlight an Asos bathingsuit. I haven't worn a bathingsuit since I was obligated to do so in a school swim class when I was 15 years old. I've never felt comfortable in them and felt I had to compromise a certain femininity when wearing them. I felt like a giant dork and well plain ugly in them. Luckily the tide has turned. This season especially I've seen many a feminine and sexy bathingsuit. Swimmingsuits have stepped it up a notch. Asos had such a great range of swimsuits I wanted to order like twenty of them but that's a bit outrageous when you only have like ten swimwear-appropriate-weather-days a year. 

I've decided to go for this one with a deep V neckline in the front and back. Its held together underneath the boob which makes you feel more secure. It prevents you from feeling like your boob may pop out when swimming, diving in the water or just general moving. I actually did the test, dove in the water and everything did stay tucked which I cannot say about any of my bikinis... Anyway the bathingsuit also has cute ruffles in the waist. I found this to be quite flattering and different than most bathingsuits. 

Somehow this blogpost turned into a bathingsuit review but hey, that's okay. At least I'm converted and maybe you should try one on too ;)












What I'm wearing 

-Asos bathingsuit
-Prescription Rayban sunglasses 
A little bit of goofballery doesn't hurt right? This is what happens when you get tired of akward posing and being told your posture is shitty.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment