Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Lóreal - La Palette Glam REVIEW

Hi babes,
Today I'm going to review La Palette Glam by Lóreal Paris. The reason I bought this is because I wanted to do a Harley Quinn make-up look. I didn't have a bright red or blue eyeshadow so drugstore-make-up-hunting I went. Let me say one thing the drugstore has no bright eyeshadows. Everything is nude!!! Luckily I found one eyeshadowpalette that had bright colours so I picked it up without even thinking about it.

First of all for being drugstore this was quite expensive at 21 EUR. Clearly Lóreal makes a unique product for the drugstore market which the price represents if you ask me. There is literally NO competition for this kind of product. So good job L'oreal for coming up with this palette.

First the positives : This palette is the only one of it's kind so it's special. The packaging is gorgeous, There's a decent amount of shades. At first glance the shades are beautiful with both mattes and shimmer finishes.

Sadly that's where the positives end for me. I was so disappointed in this product. One of my shadows arrived broken but that's not the worst part. The shadows have nearly no colour pay-off. The shadows kick up a lot of powder when you dip your brush in the palette. Which means you''ll have to deal with lots of fall-out under your eyes. There are a few eyeshadows that show up decently on the eye when used with a wet brush like the pink, brown and the red one but all the others are pretty poor quality. The purple shadow is just a disgrace in itself and doesn't show up at all.

To round this review up; I'm disappointed, the shadows are definitely not worth the money.
It's quite sad when a review turns out this bad but at least you don't have to waste your money on it :(
If this product did work out for you let me know!


Goodbyeeee
- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment