Sunday, November 30, 2014

What I Bought - Winter Edition

Hi lovelies, 
Shopping is an expensive hobby, thank god there are sales. Sales are the best excuse for shopping and I obviously couldn't let them pass. 
At New Look I found this dress for 24.99 €. It's a bodycon dress made from scubamaterial and has lovely navy details in the flowers.
 There was a 50% discount on knitwear. So I bought this cropped ribbed black sweater which was originally 24.99€
 I also bought my first Christmas sweater, I chose this grey penguin cropped sweater which also was 24.99€.
 Lastly from New Look I got this long cardigan in a spotted grey colour for half of the original 24.99€. I got this a couple sizes up because I like my cardigans slouchy.
 From Jack and Jones I got this flannel shirt for 29.95€
 I also got a few more sweaters from vero moda. This blue-black one with zip details for 24.95€ which has a lovely loose fit.
 There was a 3 for 2 sale in Vero Moda and Jack & Jones so this grey sweater happened to be my free one. It's also a baggy fit. It was originally 12.95 €.
Lastly from Zara I got this scarf for 22.95€. It's soo warm, huge and soft. It's the perfect scarf.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment