Sunday, January 4, 2015

What I Wore - Punk Boohoo Edition

Hi lovelies,
I promised a boohoo-haul months ago but since that still hasn't happened I'm guessing it's going to be in a lookbookform and today will be the first one. The dress and cardigan are both from boohoo. The fashionblogger-dress just needed to happen. I couldn't not buy it. It's also sooo comfortable, it feels like wearing pajamas but when paired correctly it doesn't look like you just stepped out of bed. I advise a big scarf and cardigan. My pictures with the scarf turned out crappy but the outfit does look prettier with a scarf. I decided to go for a grungy-punky look. I like to throw those terms around, makes me feel cool. Anyways... I paired the boohoo tshirtdress with an oversized cardigan from the boohoo men's section, fishnet stockings and my new pair of vans.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment