Monday, January 11, 2016

Another magical Disney adventure

Hi babes,
I hope that by this point everyone knows that I'm a giant Disney fan. I've made it my lifemission to see all the movies (multiple times if possible), I still secretly love Disney Channel, Hannah Montana till this day is one of my favorite TV series and I've made multiple visits to Disneyland Paris (DisneyWorld is still on my bucketlist). You may remember I took a trip down to Paris last year but with all the bad luck you can hardly call that trip a succes so we booked another one for Christmas 2015. Jep I went again. Luckily this trip turned out to be more succesful. There are a few pro's and con's about going to Disneyland around Christmas that I hadn't considered when we booked our trip. 

Con's
- Christmas means more people, longer cues, difficulties to find a good spot to eat at lunchtime, lots of traffic on the way to Disney,...
- Alongside with my previous point goes that you'll not be able to go on as many rides as if you were to go on a different time in the year
- It gets cold and wet at this time of year, even if the weatherman told you it wouldn't. Don't make the same mistake we made and bring a thick coat that can handle the rain.

Pro's
- The Christmas parade is freakin' amazing
- Sleeping beauty's castle is prettier than you've ever seen it before
- Christmas decorations throughout the entire parc are pretty amazing
- You can buy Christmas decorations everywhere, it's so pretty.
- You can buy nearly all of your Christmas presents at the parc. Pro Tip.
- Seasonal drinks at starbucks. Mmmmh yes

So eventhough I got upset that I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do, it was cold and I have a strong tendency to complain it was still a pretty good trip and I still enjoyed myself. Things that put my out of my comfort zone that make me deal with going about life without planning everything, are a good thing right? Well, you live and you learn.
Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment