Monday, January 25, 2016

A current Lush collection

Hi babes, 
Let's be honest here, I've had a bag full of Lush goodies standing in a corner in my room, just waiting around until I was done procrastinating. By now it's way to late to call it a haul. So I'll call it a collection. These aren't all the lush goodies I have laying around but the shampoo bars I use on the daily are too used to be photographed. If you're lucky you may still find these buys in the January sales or the current collection. I bought these in November from the Halloween and Christmas collection.

I haven't used any of these items before so there is not a lot I can tell you. I mainly made this blogpost because I love taking pictures of Lush products. They're just so pretty. Besides who doesn't love a good flatlay.

From the bottom to the top 
- The Magic Of Christmas bubble bar
- Peeping Santa bubble bar
- Lord Of Misrule bath ballistic
- Frozen bathbomb
- Dragon Egg bathbomb
- The Experimenter
- Samples of the Comforter and Snow Fairy showergel
Goodbyeee 

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment