Thursday, March 20, 2014

Nails of the day #16 - Redvolution

Hi lovelies,
This week I have been sporting a bright, sunny red nailpolish on my nails. It's called Redvolution! by Essence colour & go(1.69 euros) This is the red shade that's perfect for spring and summer. It has a pink, slight orange undertone to it instead of being such a deep red. It's quite opaque in 1 coat and it's perfect in 2 coats. I have this in my collection for quite a long time for so long that I forgot. 2 weeks ago I was at my grandmother-in-law looking at her nailpolish stash in the fridge because that's just the girl I am. I picked this colour up and was like 'Ooh pretty' and Anais said 'Ooh that's a colour for you'. When I got home I looked in my drawer and turned out I already had that colour and it really is my taste.
Excuse the messy application.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment