Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Weekender Edition #4 - Part 1

Hi lovelies,
I have a weekend post planned but because I had soooo many pictures I decided to split it into 2 parts. So let's get started. The weekend in question was the weekend from 8-9 March. It was the weekend where 'Borgloon Carnaval' happened, pictures of that occasion will be in Part 2, so make sure to be back in 2 days to see those. The entire weekend we had amazing weather, sun shining, warm temperature, what could we want more in March? I let Anais take some outfitpictures on Saturday (you can see those here), wrote for the blog, and watched Geordie Shore for the rest of the day. Sunday started with a very bad mood thanks to a sudden change in planning of my supposed-to-be lazy sunday. So planning changed and I was supposed to be 2 entire hours sooner at my girlfriends grandmothers place. I had less than half an hour to get ready. I was not a happy bunny at that point. After a while Anais and Aida got me out of the house to get me in a better mood. We went to a little playground and well the weather and acting like a child did lift my mood. Look below for the pictures.
Taking over the playground
Mini death ride
Harry Potter? Is that you?
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment