Sunday, March 30, 2014

What I Bought - Make up edition

Hi lovelies, 
I've been doing a little bit of beautyshopping over the past few months. This is what I brought home with me.
I bought two new mascaras, the Catrice Multimizer and the Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Cateyes mascara. I also needed a new black eyeliner and my choice this time was the Bourjois Megaliner. This liner has a sharpiepoint so it takes some getting used to. I got an Hema flat shader brush and also bought 2 new concealers. I used to have the Collection 2000 concealer but I lost it somewhere together with an Chanel Eyeshadowquad, so I bought 2 new ones. I bought the Catrice Camouflage Cream for when I need really good coverage and the Catrice Light-reflecting concealer/highlight pen. 
 Star of the show are the Rouge Velvet Editions from Bourjois. Fluid lipsticks in really opaque colours that dry matte, just lovely. You can read my review here. The last two things are gifts from my lovely girlfriend. When she came back from Paris (blogpost here) she brought me the MAC lipstick in Russian Red and a Chanel Creamblush in Inspiration. I've wanted these two items for a really long time and I'm soooooo happy that I got them as a present.^^
Have you bought anything new lately? 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment