Friday, March 28, 2014

What's on my face #8 - New additions

Hi lovelies, 
Look below for one of my favorite make-up looks lately.
Products used : 
Base
- NYC smooth skin mousse foundation in 701 Natural Beige
- Chanel creme blush in 64 Inspiration
-Essence sun club bronzer in blonde
Eyes
- MUA undress me too eyeshadowpalette : 
* Reveal on the lid
* Wink on the outer corner
* Lavish in the crease
- Essence superfine eyeliner pen in deep black
- Catrice lashes to kill mascara in black with false lash fibres
Lips
- Bourjois velvet rouge edition liquid lipstick
Assortment of cheap brushes
Tiny review : 
I love all these products but I struggle with the Essence superfine eyeliner pen. It's easy to draw a catflick but it stains the eyes and during the day it ends up in the crease. I also added in a couple new additions. When my lovely girlfriend came back from her trip to Paris, she brought me back this Chanel creme blush after me lusting for it for months so I couldn't be happier. She also brought me MAC Russian Red but I didn't used it today. I used another new addition, the bourjois velvet rouge edition. This is absolutely perfect and you can read my review here. I also wanted to talk about my foundation choice. It  has fastly made it's way to be my favorite foundation. It gives a flawless finish, looks so natural and it doesn't feel like you're wearing foundation.
I love this make-up look, it's so pretty and simple for a day to day look.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment