Monday, September 29, 2014

Stripes for life

Hi lovelies,
Long time no see... Yeah I know. Going back to school is so hectic. I never anticipated that I would so much less free time. Going back to school means that I'm not home until half past 6 and I really don't have time to blog after that. It's sad and I really miss it so I'm going to throw my at this moment non-existing-schedule out the window and just upload whenever I find some time. For today I have planned an outfit-of-the-day blogpost. I've been shopping lately and boy it's some good stuff. The skirt and sweater are from that recent shoppingtrip. Expect a haul soon!!!
                                What I'm wearing
                                   Top  - H&M
                                  Skirt - H&M
                        Knitted sweater - Zara
                              Stockings - Zeeman
                              All stars - Converse
My trusty sidekick <3
Leather detailing
Saving some bunnies who jumped on top of their cage, Kitty was not pleased with the sudden lack of attention.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment