Thursday, September 4, 2014

Update anyone?

Hi lovelies, 
Long time, no see. I've been quite busy the last few weeks and because of that I planned some blogposts in advance so I haven't blogged in weeks but today we're getting back on track with a lifestyle/getting up to date blogpost. So what have I been up to? The second half of August I've been filling in exams, yes so much fun... Every time this time a year I regret not studying more during the schoolyear so I could avoid having to study in the vacationtime. I took my last exam on Monday, the first of September which was also my birthday! But I'll tell you more about that later. 
On Wednesday I got a lot of things done. Mainly I enrolled in a new school for a couple of reasons. My grades were lacking so I probably had to change schools anyway but I made the decision before I even got the grades from my retakes. I changed schools because where I used to study I was following a bachelor in nursing which was a lot of theory and studying with less time to actually practise and where I'm starting now the focus lies mainly on practise and less on the theoryside of things. More do than study. I think that suits me better because I basically have the concentrationlevels of a goldfish when it comes to studying. I hope I finally enrolled in a course that fully suits me because I've been done with secondary school for 3 years now and it's about time I find the thing that I really want to do. So I'm still studying to be a nurse but in a different school, on a different level with a different view on things. I'm starting in my second year so thank god I didn't have to start for the 3th time in the 1st year. 
I have been loving 3th day curly hair which is just all over the place
Onto other exciting news... This weekend Anais is taking me to Disneyland Paris for my birthday along with Aida and Melanie. It's going to be so much fun and I'm really excited so I have lots of things to get done and I'm not sure if I'm going to get blogposts up so be patient with me.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment