Friday, September 12, 2014

What the munchies got up to #7 - George edition

Hi lovelies, 
I'm not sure if I've introduced you to our new family member yet. Here's George. He/she, we think it's a she because it stays pretty small, is our new wild bunny. One day in July we noticed a wild bunny sitting in our garden, just munching away. We hoped it would stay and hang around and we're pleased to confirm she has. Over the last weeks we've grown pretty attached to our wild bunny that just roams the garden, so much that I've named her George (we still thought it would be a boy back then). It's just so cute to see a wild bunny hopping around in our garden. By the look of it she's here to stay and who can blame her? She's pretty safe here, plenty of food and ponds to drink from. 
George isn't too happy about the rain in August and to be fair, neither am I
George and I much prefer laying in the sun

I hope you loved meeting George,

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment