Monday, February 8, 2016

Recipe time - Banana bread

Hi babes,
A bunch of overripe bananas means only one thing time to make banana bread. I'd never made this before but it's a common favorite so I'd thought I try it too. I chose a recipe by Estee Lalonde formerly known as EssieButton. I'll leave the recipe below in grams but you can watch her video here where she uses cups as measurement. I'm not one for accurately measuring so mine probably won't look or taste exactly the same but it still tastes amazing.

Ingredients 
- 260 grams of flour
- 260grams of brown sugar
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas

Recipe
- Mash the bananas with the milk
- Combine the sugar with the butter
- Add the egg
- Mix the dry ingredients; flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt
- Mix all 3 mixtures together
- Add the mixture in a baking tin (buttered or with parchmentpaper)

Allow to bake for about 60min on 180 degrees celcius. I got mine out at 50 minutes wich makes it really moist because it's a bit underbaked. Keep your personnel preferences in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment