Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentines Day - Recommended Items

Hi babes,
Considering it's Valentines Day tomorrow I moved my usual Monday post to today so i could do something for Valentines Day. I'm not sure what my plans will be for Valentines Day but I've assembled some things to give you some inspiration. Red is definitely the colour of choice for this holiday so I've chosen red lingerie, red lipsticks and a beautiful perfume that's light yet sensual and feminine.

Products
- Bra and panties from Hunkemoller in style Fancy
- Chanel blush in Inspiration
- MAC lipstick in Russian Red
- Estee Lauder pure color envy liquid lip potion in Strange Bloom
- Bourjois Twist Up The Volume mascara
- Jo Malone cologne in Peony and Blush Suede
Happy Valentines Day
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki
#happysinglesawarenessday

No comments:

Post a Comment