Sunday, June 23, 2013

25 Facts About Me

Hi lovelies,

Today I will let you know a few more facts about myself. Here are my 25 facts about me.

1. I don't like carbonated drinks. 
2. I am a very picky eater meaning no dairy-products, no things that live in the sea, I don't like most sorts of meat, I could survive on chicken. 
3. I do not like candy. Things like chips yes but candy that's sticky ew no.
4. I'm a hoarder. I find it horrible to throw things away because I believe anything might come in handy one moment or another. I'm afraid I'll lose things that I will need one day.
5. Wich leads me to my shoppingaddiction. I buy a lot and refuse to throw things away because of the previous point.


6. I love wearing my girlfriends or boyfriends clothes.
7. I'm bi-sexual and at the moment I have a girlfriend who will hopefully stay with me forever.
8. My girlfriends name is Anaïs
9. We have been dating since 01-04-2011 but we do know each other since my 15th birthday.
10. I'm born on 01-09-1993 wich means I'm turning 20 soon.
11. I'm 1.69 meters tall.
12. My favorite TVshows ever are Friends and Hannah Montana and no I'm not ashamed of that ;) I have watched them a gazillion times.
13. I am socially anxious a lot... I always assume that people don't like me, find me annoying, etc.
14. My favorite kind of breakfast is fruitpie.
15. I love to read yet I don't do it that often anymore.


16. I study to be a nurse and graduated high school in human sciences.
17. I started this blog thanks to my girlfriend. She always gives me that last push wich makes me do the things I secretly wanted to do already but didn't dare to.
18. I'm a huge disneyfan.
19. I love to do creative things yet I'm not really creative wich makes me sad.
20. One of the personality traits I search in a partner is creativity/being artistic. I love that in people, I admire it so much.
21. I have the concentrationlevel of a goldfish wich makes studying very hard.
22. I love to dance, I started when I was 6 stopped when I was 12 because I was going to boardingschool. I started again when I turned 14 in another club and even did competitions. I stopped when I turned 19 because I was bored of it and it was hard to combine with schoolwork.
23. My girlfriend always teases me that I'm a little autistic. I need to do things exactly like I planned things, things have to go where I want them to or I'll panic, get mad and even cry.
24. Injustice and sad things really get to me and I can't forget about them. I saw a man on the street in the snow without shoes a couple months ago and I still feel horrible about that. 
25. I do not want to learn to drive. I passed my theoretical exam so I have a learning permit for 3 years and more than 2 years have past and I haven't driven once.

I hope that was a little interesting. 

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment