Monday, June 10, 2013

30 Day Snap #10 - Fluffy kitten

Hi lovelies,

Today I went to visit my aunt because I heard from my mother that she got the cutest little kitten. Obviously I wanted to see it so I went over to her place. The story behind it is rather sad. Her daughter found this little munchkin in the trash. Who would ever throw away this cute little thing is beyond me but she found it right on time brought it to my aunt so she could bottle feed him because she and her boyfriend both work so she couldn't feed it every 2 hours. In a few days they get the kitten back because now it can already eat by itself and has grown into a healthy little kitten. I really don't understand how people can be so cruel to just throw it with the trash. It would have died of hunger if nobody found it. If you don't want kittens just neuter your cat! or at least find people to give your kittens to. You don't leave them there to die! Luckily this one was found on time and will have a happy life now. Isn't he just the prettiest little kitten you ever did see?




30 Day Snap is supposed to be 1 picture but hey I couldn't deny you these? It's too damn cute!

Goodbye

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment