Thursday, June 13, 2013

What I Bought - Hamster Edition

Hi Lovelies,

Today I went to store to buy stuff for my pet, Cocopuff. I ran completely out of hamsterbedding so I couldn't clean him until I bought a new bag. The cleaning was very necessary, one was getting 'stinkie'. Thanks to my finals I kind of postponed the whole cleaning process but I got some time left today so he's clean now and he's a happy little hamster again. I also got him a new bag of food. I bought the mixed version, he likes those better. Next to that I also got him a little treat, a
snackstick with blueberry-dip. How freakin' awesome sounds that? He's a very spoiled but happy hamster. I love the little munchkin so much. 

2 types of bedding, mixed food and blueberry-dip-snacks

He started hoarding his food right away, the little cutie

Look at that awesome blueberry-dip-stick.
 Goodbye 

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment