Monday, June 17, 2013

What I bought - Beauty edition

Hi lovelies,

This will be a rambly story so if you're not interested scroll down for just the pictures. 

I went for lunch to my grandmothers place when my mother called to ask if I could bring the newspaper. Unfortunately I had to go home by bus so I wouldn't be home before my parents left so my mother wouldn't be able to read the paper before she left. I informed her about that and she told me it was okay. All good and well, my brother leaves and I decide to walk around in our local shops while I kill time waiting for the bus. Walking around in our local Kruidvat (something like boots) I get an angry textmessage from my mom telling me if I am really that stupid because I could have given the paper to my brother considering he would be home before me because he was going home by bike. I became very frustrated and texted back 'Well that brilliant idea came right on time, didn't it? You couldn't have told me to do that on the phone?' Neither her nor my brother came with that idea but I just had to mentally guess my brother was going straigt home when he normally never does that? Well the frustration grew and grew so I ended up buying things I don't really need but was curious to test them out and maybe review them later.

The color from the mascarabottle is actually a gorgeous purple but didn't came up well in the picture
- Catrice Cosmetics: All Round Mascara - Extra Volume Length & Curl 
In 010 Ultra Black
2.99 €
- Catrice Cosmetics: Eye Brow Stylist 
in 020 Date With Ash-ton
2.59 €




Goodbye

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment