Sunday, June 9, 2013

30 Day Snap #9 - Jewelry clean out

Hi lovelies,

You know those days in exams when you feel the massive need to clean and organise things? Well this is what happened today. I have a clothinghanger where most of my necklaces hang on. I am not really a person that wears a lot of jewelry so I don't buy a lot of it. Yet I seem to find random pieces of jewelry everywhere in my room and my mom was sick of it and she hang them all on the hanger (wich was a great idea by the way). Most of those items are crap and came with magazines and I never ever wore them so I decided to just throw them out. On the left you see the ones that didn't make the cut and on the right are a couple (not all of it, I haven't checked all my jewelry yet) of the things I decided to keep. Most of these I don't even wear but I got them from my family or am attached to them for no real reason. 3 of them have my name on it and the one with the beads I have made myself when I was still a child so I could't get it over my heart to throw them out. 

Goodbyeeeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment