Sunday, June 2, 2013

It's always best to be comfortable.

Hi lovelies,

You've already been introduced to my girlfriend, so let's meet my little sister-in-law. She is graduating high school this year. The whole year in advance, there are activities like the last hundred days of school wich is always a big celebration around here. The point why I'm telling this is that somebody needs to organise these activities. My little sister-in-law was voted 'Miss' wich means she gets to organise these activities with a couple of other people. At the end of the year there's a prom so besides organising that means shopping. She is not the most feminine type so she opted for a suit. Today she showed me and we took pictures. I'm showing you these to proof that women don't always have to wear a big sparkly dress to prom but can also wear a suit if they want to. You should feel comfortable in what you wear. So why be shy and uncomfortable in your outfit when you can just as well wear something that does make you feel good even when it's not as common to wear to such an event. I believe she looks amazing in her suit. Have a look and feel free to comment if you agree with me. 

She edited the first 2 ones herself, the last 2 are unedited.

Nope, I do not promote drinking but she's 18 so it's all legal here, be responsible people.


Watch the cute smile, this was an unexpected one but i like this shot a lot.
After seeing these pictures, I believe we can all conclude that being comfortable is always better then following the opinions of others. Style comes in many shapes and forms, big and sparkly dresses aren't your only option.

Goodbye

- Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment