Thursday, September 26, 2013

I was born very far from where I'm supposed to be

Hi lovelies,

In the first week of september I went to Gent with my girlfriend. The reason you ask? To celebrate my birthday because I was occupied otherwise on the actual day. We choose to go to Gent because the year before last we both studied and lived there and it will always be our home. Highlights? Shopping, eating muffins and cupcakes at Julie's House (definately a must-visit), shopping some more, eating dinner at Wokaway (always jummie).
Parc in the center of the city
A zebra and a cool sign? That had to be photographed.
By far the most gorgeous longboards. Totally my style if I would finally get one and learn to ride it.




Menu at Julie's House.
Homemade lemonades and my blueberry muffin.
Hmmmm blueberry.



 
It was a hot day, we searched some cooling-down in St-Baafs church and what we found was just beautiful.
They are renovating the outside of the church so I didn't have high hopes but I was pleasently suprised.
Shanghai syndrome for me and seafood slammer for her, our usual.
I kid you not. A pirate boat sailed by us with a pirate feeding a tied girl rum. Jup the things you see.
We had a lovely day and I hope we may have many more daytrips like these.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment