Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The city may be full of people but not the kind I'm looking for

Hi lovelies,

I have an outfit and make up post for you today. I wore this to go to my grandparents house, she cooks for me and my brother every saturday so we get a chance to see them every once and awhile and the great food is just a nice bonus. 

So what did I end up wearing? I wore a burgundy shirt from the Ramones with a black sweater because it was cold. Both are from the mens section in H&M. I wore black skinny hightwaisted pants from Pieces and burgundy velvet dr. martens lookalikes from H&M. I also wore 1 cross earring from Primark considering I have a stretch in my other ear.
This is what happened make-up-wise. I used  a black mascara from maybelline, the one by one mascara and applied with a small brush permanent taupe 24h color tattoo as an eyeschaduw and under-eye eyeliner. I used a bit of bronzer on my face and a new lipstick. 107 from the Kate Moss range by rimmel. It suited the colours I was wearing perfectly.

Goodbyeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment