Sunday, September 22, 2013

The thing on my wishlist

Hi lovelies,

Two weeks ago I went to Hasselt and I will post an lifepost about that but I wanted to put an fashion post in between. When I was shopping I came across these shoes and I loved them instantly. Sadly they were a little bit above my current price range. My girlfriend didn't really get on with my enthusiasm. They called these shoes and I quote 'Dinosaur shoes'. She doesn't like shoes with a different color in the front. Because it makes them look like the nail on a dinosaurs foot especially with pointy shoes. Her imagination is huge apparently. The shoes will not end up in my closet but I still like them.


Yes I do realise these are not the best pictures but it's not that easy to take pictures in a tiny dressing room and from a nice angle. Also yes I am wearing underpants but that's apparently the only bit my skirt is covering, afterwards I noticed my skirt was being held up by the other shoes I tried on but the subject of this post was so pretty in this picture so let's keep focus on them.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment