Sunday, September 1, 2013

The wolves are at your door

Hi Lovelies ,

I came across this picture on 9gag. I'm sure you all know the site. Personally I'm addicted to it. When I saw this picture I just had to share it.

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

That's just an amazing quote to live by if you ask me. When you get to an opportunity how hard it may be or how low your chances for winning appear to be, you must always give your best shot and you can end up on top. As a leader.

I would like to dedicate this to my girlfriend. Anais, You have been in front of countless hard encounters, the wolves have been at your door, they nearly ate you alive but you have been their leader once before.When you put the effort in you can and will be their leader again.

Even if you choose not to be their leader, you can lead whatever you want to. You can kick every opportunity's ass and you will. I believe in you and I will always be by your side to help with whatever you may need help with.

I love you darling. You can do everything you put your mind to.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment