Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hey Shawty It's My Birthday!!

Hi lovelies,

Today is my birthday and I'm here to treat you to this collage of selfies. Unfortunately my passing through a birth canal can not be celebrated properly because :
A - I feel like shit, thank you mother nature, you couldn't have waited just the one day?
B - I still have retakes and have to study for my last one tomorrow
C - I will have to miss my girlfriend on this day because of reason B.

The only thing I have to cheer me up is :
A - Javenais which is a chocolate cake and
B - My crown which makes me feel like a princess.
C - I did get birthday cards from my family members

Jup it's not that bad after all. My birthday will be celebrated somewhere in September maybe multiple times, thanks to my lovely girlfriend who will be by my side nearly everyday starting tomorrow. Anais I love you soooooooo much. I don't know why I needed to mention that now but here it is ;)


Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment