Monday, September 30, 2013

Zoeva Wishlist

Hi lovelies, 

As you may or may not know I watch and read a lot of beauty blogs. As a result of that I've been branching out in my experiences make-up wise. I am enjoying to put make-up on more regularly and buying more things. My collection has grown and I now own more than just a couple of eyeliners and mascaras. I used my whole teenage years nothing more than that and more was really not necessary. Now it's more appropriate to use make-up and I enjoy it. There is only one thing I didn't get around to buying. Make-up brushes. I want them so badly but in our beauty stores you either have real expensive ones like brands as Chanel or really cheap ones that are crap with hard bristles and stuff. Lately I've heard so many good things about the brand Zoeva. It's a dutch brand with amazing brushes. They look very pretty, a lot of different variations, not that expensive and get absolute raving reviews. What's on my wishlist? Let's take a look. 

 The buffer brush and the silk finish brush which I both hope to use one day for foundations
The cream cheek face brush for blusher, bronzer and/or highlighters
A concealer buffer brush which is self-explanatory
A smokey shader brush to put on eyeshadow
The crease brush, for eyeshadow in the crease and possibly blending it out
The winged liner brush, I'm terrible at winged eye liner and maybe this will help
That's it for my zoeva wishlist. Hopefully I can add some to my collection soon.

Pictures found on google. 
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment