Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Nails of the day #9 - City Blackout//Rainbow Sugar

Hi lovelies,
I'm so excited for this post, you wouldn't even believe. I painted my nails in what is probably the most special way I ever did. It's no nailarts but still. It took me 6 coats. That's dedication people! I took 3 coats to get my nails opaque black. Another 2 to get a good layer of glitter and 1 layer of topcoat.  I love how the result looks glittery yet spacelike at the same time. 
I used the NYC nailpolish in black out. It applies nicely and goes a long time without chipping. Above that Pieces nailpolish in rainbow sugar. It is by far the most horrible smelling nailpolish I've ever smelled. Terrible but it does look nice over a black polish. Over that I used my only topcoat as you all know, the Essence quick dry top coat. I don't know the prices anymore but they are all cheap because I can't spend a lot of money on nailpolish, it would just be ridiculous.
Btw yes, that is my coursework for the organisation of the healthcaresystem. Just studying like a pro there ... before I got distracted by my nailpolish at least.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment