Monday, October 14, 2013

I often think night is more vibrant and brightly colored than day

Hi lovelies, 

Thursday, the 19th of September my school organised KHLim Off. It's an event to celebrate that a new school year has begun. The campus at Diepenbeek was the location this year and in the halls of different buildings were different music performances planned. I went with my girlfriend and when on the bus we met a girl we had been to high school with. It was quite the pleasant surprise. We walked around a bit and saw different bands. I was especially blown away by State of Mind and Sunday Zombies. I'm not going to give music reviews because I don't know a lot about it but it was definitely good enough for me to keep listening. During the show of Sunday Zombies we also ran into Hanne and Aida. We all went together to the afterparty.

The afterparty
I had a great time.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment