Sunday, October 20, 2013

The most memorable people in your life are the ones who love you when you aren't very lovable

Hi lovelies,
Let's introduce, shall we? You have seen all the people in these pictures before. They are Hanne, Aida, Anais and myself and we carpool. Whilst waiting at school on the last person who rides with us (and actually drives most of the time), Kelly, we made pictures. A little bit of craziness never hurts and defines us all. I love them and they are my bestest of friends and have known them for a quite some time. I was classmates with Anais, who is now my girlfriend, since my 15th birthday. 2 years later Hanne joined our horrible class (that's a soft word for what it really was) and she was Anais' girlfriend. Hanne was also Aida's best friend who is Anais' sister. If that isn't a weird and unexpected group of friends than I don't know. I chose the title of this article because even though I can be quite the bitch when I'm in a bad mood. They still haven't ran away or maybe they didn't have the chance. It can be either way but I still love all of them for still being there and I do enjoy their company a lot. I deeply hope they enjoy mine.
Whilst I wrote this article I just thought of something. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could tag the people we write about like on facebook? Yes you can link them but what do you have on a link to their facebook when those have privacy settings? Not a lot I guess so there should be another way. Voila that's stuff to think about people of blogger. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment