Friday, October 4, 2013

My girlfriend did my make-up #1

Hi lovelies,

I was at my girlfriends house last Sunday and I asked her if she wanted to do my make-up. I didn't bring a lot with me since I wasn't planning to do this. A simple face with only a few products it is. You might think this isn''t challenging considering she's also a girl but she doesn't really wear much make-up and putting on someone else is ALWAYS challenging. When I put make-up on her it looks horrible. She really is the type where less means more. Back to my made up face now. What did you guys think from this first try? I think she did pretty damn well.
Used products:
- Rimmel wake me up foundation in ivory
- Catrice blush in love & peach
- Essence I love punk fluid eyeliner
- Maybeline one by one mascara
- Rimmel matt lipstick in 107
- La roche- posay micellair water to take everything back off
- The assistance of little Jack for this picture <3
The before shot
The After shot
Another after shot
My opinion? Foundation was done very well, just as the blush. Better than when I redid my make-up afterwards. Mascara was also done very well. Eyeliner had smudged a little bit and ended up on my eyelids. Lipstick was a little out of the lines on one side but not really noticeable. I give it a good 7/10.

Goodbyeeeee
- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment