Saturday, October 12, 2013

What I Bought - Beauty Edition

Hi lovelies, 

I was checking my bankstatements and didn't manage to figure out what I exactly bought. I decided to make a list so I could do another What I Bought Post. Turns out I bought a lot... This only the beautysection, there's still a fashion issue coming. Be prepared for it. I may have a shopping problem. Actually that's not the right word. It's not a shoppingproblem, it's that I'm too good at shopping. I can't seem to stop. 

Let's discuss the damage. I forgot to add one product to the picture but I put it down below. 
Skincare : 
- Bourjois wake me soap 
- Bourjois undress me soap 
Base : 
- Catrice all matt plus in light beige
Rimmel wake me up foundation in yvory
- Catrice Loose highlighting powder in bloomynous
Eyes : 
- L'oreal miss manga mascara
- Essence get big lashes mascara volume boost
- Essence get big lashes mascara triple black
Lips : 
- Bourjois color boost lipcrayon in peach on the beach 
- Bourjois color boost lipcrayon in red sunrise
- Rimmel Matt lipstick in 107
Nailpolish : 
- Essence color & go nailpolish in give me nude, baby
- Essence color & go nailpolish in hello marshmellow
- Essence color & go nailpolish in Prom berry
Essence color & go nailpolish in Miss Universe
Wake me // Undress me
Peach On The Beach // 107 // Red Sunrise
Essence Get Big Lashes Triple Black // Essence Get Big Lashes Volume Boost // L'oreal Miss Manga
Catrice All Matt Plus // Rimmel Wake Me Up
Give me nude, baby // Hello Marshmellow // Promberry // Miss Universe
Highlighter bloomynous - Limited edition
It's getting dark soon now that autumn is here. Which makes getting good pictures difficult. The colours don't come out quite right.

I'm guessing this will be one of my last make-up what I bought posts. Don't worry a fashion haul will be coming, just as a bodyshop haul and after that I will put myself on a shoppingban because my bankstatements are begging me to. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment