Tuesday, April 1, 2014

3 Years Of Loving Anais

Hi lovelies, 
How are y'all doing? I'm feeling great, do you want to know why? Today is a very special day. It's special for me because exactly 3 years ago Anais asked me to be her girlfriend. We've been together ever since, for yes a whopping 3 years. 
Our life together in numbers
15
I met Anais on my 15th birthday, when she joined my class in school. She got hold a year back in school and ended up in my classgroup.
1.5
Anais is 1.5 years older than me. I like that. It's sexy.
3
We've been in the same class for 3 years and saw each other every day for 3 years thanks to that. We'd been great friends in the beginning of those years. After a while Anais took more and more distance which made me think that she hated me, little did I know she was actually in love with me but trying to ignore it because she had a girlfriend she cared deeply about.
9
The 9th of March we finally started talking again and I realised I really liked this girl.
2
After 2 weeks I usually start disliking a partner, to this day that still hasn't happened with Anais. I'm putting this in here to point out how special she actually is and how glad I am that we're still dating. I'm proud of myself for finally being able to do this. I couldn't live without her anymore and I never thought I would be capable of loving a person so intensly as I do now.
01-04
The date we officially started dating. She asked me to be her girlfriend in the old fashioned  way, by offering me a necklace. Very cute and romantic.
05-12
A special date that I'm keeping secret.
1
The amount of years we lived together when we studied in dorms
6
The entire period I've known her. 6 Years, wow we're getting old.
I'm pretty sure she'll try to kill me for this but I adore this picture. It's the first we took together, before we we're even together. It's taken at a Carnavalparty where you dress up. I went as Belle from Belle and the beast but as a twist I had a sign that said 'Belle but still looking for her beast' and well Anais volunteered. 
So hi lovely girlfriend of mine, 
I wanted to proof in writing that I love you, yes after all these years I still do. I believe we're perfect together and I couldn't be happier that you choose to spend your life with me. I can't wait for the day that we can move back in together and spend each day together. I miss you every second you're not with me. I can't imagine my life without you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope you know that by now. Even when we fight I never stop loving you, so remember that. I hope we'll grow old and wrinkly together, with lots of pets and babies.

I love you cutie, all the hugs and kisses.
Our first trip together.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki 
No, This is not an April Fools joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment