Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bunny cuddles

Hi lovelies,
Remember when in this post I talked about how I was invited at Anais' house for a BBQ en bunny-cuddle-moment? Today were talking about that cuddle moment. Aida's bunny 'Pluisje' got pregnant and a month later she delivered her babies. She delivered 7 of them but sadly one of them died after a few weeks. Now were stuck with 6 of the cutest bunnies your eyes ever did see. We have 3 wildcoloured ones, 1 extra dark wildcoloured one, 1 grey extrafluffy one and a ginger-and-grey fluffball. The wildcolours are supposed to be the boys of the group but we aren't entirely sure yet. On the pictures below they are a little over a month old. They are happily running around and exploring. They want to explore so badly that they escape from their cage and piece of grass and just run around in the rest of the garden. Trust me trying to catch these little ones is not easy.
Mommy on the go, also escaping, they really do learn from the best.
Curious little one
I have a question left. When I edited the sound out of the video(I was discussing my plans for the evening and that was not really related to the video) with windows live movie maker I got stuck with the black frame around my video and I have no idea how to fix it. Does anyone have tips?

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment