Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What's on my face # 16 - Bronze eyes/Red lips

Hi lovelies,
How are you today? Fancy a new make-uplook today? You're going to get one anyway. I've been wearing a bronzed eyeshadowlook with a dark red lip. I absolutely love it. It's something you can't often wear especially when you still go to school but during vacationtimes you can whip this one out and that's exactly what I did.
Products
Eyes
- Essence I heart stage eyeshadowprimer
- MUA undress me too palette in naked, reveal and wink
- Primark liner
- Maybelline cateyes mascara
Face
-NYC mousse foundation in 701 natural beige
- Catrice camouflagecream in 020 light beige
- Hema rue mineral bronzer in 02
- The Bodyshop vitamin E settingsspray
Lips
 -Maxfactor lipfinity lasting liptint in 09
- MAC matte lipstick Russian Red
Are you brave enough to rock a red lip on a daily basis?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment