Friday, August 1, 2014

Nails of the day #19 - Candy Love

Hi lovelies, 
The first time I tried this nailpolish I absolutely hated it, it made me look dead and the glitters in it were disgusting. I removed my nailpolish almost immediately. But this week I decided to give it another go. I'm a little (and I mean very little) more tan now and surprisingly I actually really liked my polish. 
 The nailpolish is 167 candy love from Essence colour&go. I almost exclusively buy this polishes because they are cheap and have a huge colour range. The formula usually is pretty good. This colour is a pastel peachy pink nude. The only thing I don't like is the silver shimmer. It took me 3 coats to get this shade but 2 already looked good and that's pretty good for a pastel colour. 
 The price is 1.69 euros so very budgetproof. 
The colour in this picture is a little bit more dull but imagine it a little bit more peachy pink. My camera just dulls colours out.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment